Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Chili Powder Cucumber Snack

Cucumber(s)
lemon juice
olive oil
salt
pepper
chili powder

Peel and slice cucumber(s).  Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil using  your judgement on the amount.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.  Mix around in a bowl to coat.  Sprinkle with chili powder to taste.  Serve. 

***These are very good as a snack or side item to a light meal such as sandwiches. 

***This recipe came from Pinterest and there appears to be several variations of this recipe so I can't credit one particular person for the recipe above.

***The picture above is  not mine.  I cannot give credit to the photographer b/c I can't find the original.  When I try to get to the website, it's not available.  If this happens to be your pic, I apologize for not knowing your name or website. (Some people are very sensitive when they are not given credit for the original)

No comments:

Post a Comment